Pavilion and Picnic Site Reservations
Kirkwood Residents & Businesses may start booking for the next calendar year on the first working day of November. Non-residents may start booking pavilions and picnic sites the first working day of February for the year in which they are reserving facilities. Athletic Fields are located at Kirkwood Park and Greentree Park and are also available for rental.
Athletic Field Reservations
The Kirkwood Parks & Recreation Department has athletic fields available to rent out.
- Spring/Summer (Baseball & Softball): April to Labor Day
- Fall Season (Soccer & Football): Labor Day to Thanksgiving
- Request an info packet for the current booking season
Field Rain Out Hotline Number: 314-433-4313
- Accessible Parking
- Aquatic Center
- Drinking Fountain
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
Regular Pool Hours May 25 - August 14, 2019:
- Monday thru Friday: 12:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays/Sundays: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Holidays: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
End of Season Pool Hours August 15 - September 2, 2019:
- Monday thru Friday: 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Lap pool, family pool, slides open
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. All pools open
- Holidays: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. All pools open
*Kiddie Pool Closure Update*
The Kiddie Pool opened on July 4th!
Tot Time resumes on Monday July 8th!
Tot Time only pass holders will receive an automatic 60% discount.
As a special thank you to our full season pass holders that stuck with us, their children can sign up for a Tot Time pass for free! (We will give refunds to any season pass holders that already purchased Tot Time passes)
- Aquatic Center: 314-984-6971
- Swim & Dive Team: 314-984-6973
- Community Center: 314-822-5855
For information about aquatic center closures and program cancellations due to weather call the Rainout Line and then dial the appropriate extension.
- For Aquatic Center closure information, dial extension 19
- For or Swim Lesson information, dial extension 21
- For all other Aquatic Center Programs, dial extension 20
- 2019 Summer Pool Programs
- Admission Fees
- Admission Policies
- Group Swim Lessons and Other Aquatic Program Online Registration
- Private Swim Lesson Form
- The Kirkwood Riptides Swim & Dive Team
- Courtney Shupe Scholarship Information Brochure
- Courtney Shupe & PARC Application Form
- Concession Stand Menu