Pavilion and Picnic Site Reservations
Kirkwood Residents & Businesses may start booking for the next calendar year on the first working day of November. Non-residents may start booking pavilions and picnic sites the first working day of February for the year in which they are reserving facilities. Athletic Fields are located at Kirkwood Park and Greentree Park and are also available for rental.
Athletic Field Reservations
The Kirkwood Parks & Recreation Department has athletic fields available to rent out.
- Spring/Summer (Baseball & Softball): April to Labor Day
- Fall Season (Soccer & Football): Labor Day to Thanksgiving
- Request an info packet for the current booking season
Field Rain Out Hotline Number: 314-433-4313
- Accessible Parking
- Aquatic Center
- Drinking Fountain
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
St. Louis County has issued guidance for some businesses to begin reopening on May 18. According to the guidance, Recreation facilities, programs and events are all still deemed high risk and therefore must remain closed. This currently affects the Kirkwood Aquatic Center. St. Louis County did not give any specific date on when these types of facilities may be able to resume or when they will re-evaluate. The Aquatic Center will not open on May 23 as currently planned. We continue to evaluate a plan for the summer.
Regular Pool Hours May 23 - August 23, 2020:
- Monday thru Friday: 12:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Holidays: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
End of Season Pool Hours August 24 - September 7, 2020:
- Monday thru Friday: 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Lap pool, family pool, slides open - half price admission
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. All pools open
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. All pools open
- Labor Day 9/7: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. All pools open
|Daily Admission||Youth (4 -17)||Adult (18+)||Senior (65+)|
|Guest of Resident or Season Pass Holder||$8||$8||$8|
|Resident 20 Admission Card||$114||$114||$95|
|Season Passes||Youth (4-17)||Adult (18+)||Senior (65+)||Family of 3||Caregiver|
|Resident||$80||$95||$80||$210 ($20 each additional family member)||$80|
|Non-Resident||$120||$145||$120||$315 ($30 each additional family member)||$80|
- Children 3 and under are free when accompanied by a paid adult.
- Swimmers under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person age 15 or older.
- Kirkwood, Glendale and Oakland Residents must purchase a resident ID card to enter the facility.
- Non-Residents may enter the facility by purchasing a Non-Resident season pass, Non-Resident ID Card or as a guest of a resident.
- Aquatic Center: 314-984-6971
- Swim & Dive Team: 314-984-6973
- Community Center: 314-822-5855
For information about aquatic center closures and program cancellations due to weather call the Rainout Line and then dial the appropriate extension.
- For Aquatic Center closure information, dial extension 19
- For or Swim Lesson information, dial extension 21
- For all other Aquatic Center Programs, dial extension 20
- 2020 Program Guide
- Admission Policies
- Group Swim Lessons and Other Aquatic Program Online Registration
- Private Swim Lesson Form
- The Kirkwood Riptides Swim & Dive Team
- Courtney Shupe Scholarship Information Brochure
- Courtney Shupe & PARC Application Form
- Concession Stand Menu