Pavilion and Picnic Site Reservations
Kirkwood Residents & Businesses may start booking for the next calendar year on the first working day of November. Non-residents may start booking pavilions and picnic sites the first working day of February for the year in which they are reserving facilities. Athletic Fields are located at Kirkwood Park and Greentree Park and are also available for rental.
Athletic Field Reservations
The Kirkwood Parks & Recreation Department has athletic fields available to rent out.
- Spring/Summer (Baseball & Softball): April to Labor Day
- Fall Season (Soccer & Football): Labor Day to Thanksgiving
- Request an info packet for the current booking season
Field Rain Out Hotline Number: 314-433-4313
- Handball/Racquetball Court
- Pickleball Court
- Tennis Court
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
Courts lit from April 1 to October 30.
Daily or Season Pass required.
Tennis and Pickleball Lessons
All Tennis and Pickleball Lessons/Clinics provided by Vetta Racquet Sports.
|Family of 3**||$80||$140|
*Visit the Community Center during office hours to purchase or renew a season pass.
**R$10; NR$20 for each additional family member.
- Please check in with the attendant at the office before play.
- All players must have permits
- Play is limited to 45 minutes for singles and 60 minutes for doubles
- Playing time begins per assignment
- No player may be registered for additional courts while engaged in play
- Players must wear regulation tennis shoes
- Shirts are required at all times
- Courts to be used for intended sport only
- Handball, Racquetball & Pickleball have priority over other activities on those courts.
Calendar of Court Availability
Please be advised that schedules can change without notice.
Private lessons for kids and adults are available by calling 314-842-3111 ext 2. Set up a time and day that fits your schedule.
For information regarding rain outs and cancellations of leagues and lessons, call the Tennis Shop at (314) 433-4313. Message will be updated 1 hour before the starting time of the program.
Kirkwood Women’s Tennis Association (KWTA)
Screenings start in February, tryouts in Feb. Women living in Kirkwood, Glendale, Oakland or the R-7 school district are welcome. This league offers play for the beginner to advanced player. Call ‑ 314‑560-5942 for tryout information.